Sunday, April 10, 2011

The best part of the bunny

I've been wanting to make some Easter cookies....but I couldn't quite decide what to make.

Did I want bunnies, eggs, chicks....

...and what exactly do bunny faces look like?

So I started looking through some of Jack's picture books,
but I just wasn't getting inspired.

After getting more and more frustrated with myself, I stomped my foot and said,

"how hard can it be to think up a cute Easter bunny!!!!"

...it hit me...

(and I did that giggling to myself thing again...)


Grumpy Bunnies


'cause everyone knows the ears are the yummiest...

Thanks for stopping by....

Lizy B

6 comments:

  1. Cuuuute! Love their expressions. The worry, the frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think the little guy with the glasses might be looking for his lightening bolt scar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did it again!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...