Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Label Cookie Tutorial for Sugarbelle!


Sugarbelle, Miss Callye, has been one of my cookie idols since my icing adventure began.

She's also as friendly and gracious in person as she seems in her blog,
a sweet southern lady through and through.

I'm thrilled
 (seriously folks....like jumping up and down and doing a little dance)
to be guest posting over on her blog today!!!




But...do you have any idea how stressful it is to choose a guest post for Miss Sugarbelle!

Oh my word.
She's the Queen of Tutorials.
Don't even get me started on her color mixing chart!
That has saved me many, many days.

I agonized over what to send her and finally settled on this tutorial.
I made these antiqued Halloween labels last year and they've always been some of my favorites.

And then....

I realized....

I sent her POISON!!!!!!

POISON!!!!


ugh.

Well, head over to The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle 
for the full tutorial on how to make your cookies look old and antiqued.

Click Here for Tutorial

I would suggest, however, if you are making cookies 
for your mother-in-law or your son's teacher....
maybe don't make one that says POISON.

(Oh my goodness)



Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I just saw your tutorial on Sweet Sugar Belle's site and I love it! Love the way you antiqued the signs!! You are brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just popped over from Sugarbelle, brilliant biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take your poison any day of the week! You made me giggle. I can think of a LOT of people to send poison cookies to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will pop over there for a visit. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...