Sunday, November 24, 2013

Olaf the Snowman Cookies!


"PSST!!!"

"PSSSSSSTT!!  
Over Here!!"




"Look at MEEEEEEEEEE!"


"Am I Cute or What!!!!!"




"I'm Olaf!  

(y'know, from that new Disney movie....Frozen)."








"This Lizy B lady turned me into a cookie and I smell like vanilla and sugar.....yummy!"

"She's been trying to take pictures of me all afternoon."




".....and I'm trying to smile and be still.....

But she put me in this huge plate full of sugar....
and it looks just like snow.....

.....and I just can't help myself......"




"SNOW ANGELS!!!!!!!"

Ahem.
Thank you Olaf.

As soon as I catch this little guy and get some pictures of him,
 he'll be off to a super secret shoot....

can't wait to link you up to the rest of the photos!


Now where did that little guy go?

Olaf?

Thanks for stopping by! Lizy B
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the snow angels in sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying of cutness!! Lizy!!!!!! I am in love with this guy. I have to see the movie now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely in love with this - this has to be the most adorable thing ever!!! So happy I saw him at Monday Funday and totally pinning! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you present your cookies and write about them. (The "Snow angel" and Olaf in sugar "snow") You're writing is so funny! Ever think of collecting them and writing a book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help but smile looking at him! So cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, this is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Question for you! Your blog says all your cookie designs are Copyrighted by you and no one should use your designs. Do you have an actual copyright number for the Olaf cookies I can look at and are you licensed by Disney to sell Frozen images or items?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great question! Disney absolutely owns the copyright for this design! These were simply made as a gift for a friend and her daughters (which Disney doesn't mind-they love presents).

      Delete
  8. Hello! I was wondering how you filled in the mouth? did you paint it black with food coloring/ use fondant? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...